I'm back. In red though.

Hey everybody. I thought I'd drop by to say hello. Things are going very well here in China, and I seem to have access to blogger for now. I've been itching to write up a post on some of my experiences to date, but alas, such desires must wait.

The Chinese have a much different idea of forewarning than we do in the western world (something which our Chinese boss has joked with us about). I begin teaching classes tomorrow. I received my teaching materials on Tuesday. I've been going a little crazy over the last few days trying to determine both long and short term lesson plans. The short term is of obvious necessity, but it would be nice for the students to understand the overall objectives of the course.

Have I ever mentioned that I've never taught formally?

The next couple of days should be interesting. Wish me luck.

Derek

1 comment:

notintheface11 said...

Luck, Derek. Good to see you breaking the surface of the interwebs. Keep us updated over here.

Post a Comment